Monday, August 14, 2006

The cat's out of the bag

I was at dinner with some friends on Friday night and the subject of bloging came-up. It was suggested that if I should ever have my own blog I should call it Blogah. It's an inside joke that I didn't think even the insiders would understand, but I didn't have a more original name so for now I'll go with it.

A few people found out about this blog, mainly through Dara who has a very popular blog. I will make more of an effort to post interesting things on this blog, but it might take a week or two. Currently I'm trying to catch up on a ton of things I have to do.

I guess this is all for tonight as it is already tomorrow.

2 comments:

Justin S. said...

I'm honored to be your first comment.

Justin S. said...

Come on, now, blog again already!